Fifth Avenue Fashion Wigs & Hairpieces was established in 7th June 1999. We are experienced in custom-made wigs & Hairpieces and has been suppling to the US and European countries for over three decades. We aim at producing high quality and easy -to-wear wigs. Mrs. Rebecca Chan, founder of Fifth Avenue, had once been inspired by the famous Fifth Avenue in New York for its trendy and top fashions, decided to set up her own Fifth Avenue in Hong Kong. Hair loss has been an irritating issue for many people, yet, with our high quality and easy-to-wear hairpiece and wigs, we aim to promote hair beauty to anyone who haven’t given up and like to share the joy of our hair design.
Aiming at producing high quality and easy-to-wear wigs and hairpieces, quality control has been our utmost concern. Our production team , starting from collecting healthly human hair to hair ventilation, are having over 30 years experience in producing human hair wigs and hairpieces. Having our own factory, we have capacity to prepare over 100 hair styles for you to select.
What you can expect from us are:
- Coverage of grey hair
- Adding hair volumn
- Restructure of hairline
- Temporary hair replacement after medical treatment.
- Special hair styling for Bride/Bachlor-to-be and bridemates
- Special designs for stage performance
- A new look for anyone of you who wants a change for yourself
In view of the recent conronavirus outbreak, we have implemented the following safety measures.
- Regular disinfection both salon and public areas by designated cleaner
- All equipments for hair treatment are cleaned after use. And, most important, hair will be disinfected after try-on.
- Daily Body temperature checked before work, wearing of mask and sanitizing of hands at all time of service.
Same measures taken as staff.